Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A most special child of mine graces the stage in her summer recital with movement as extraordinary as the 'person' she is... For the protection of privacy the photo selection expresses but does not entirely show the full beauty of her remarkable dancing talents. And, yes, I am truly guilty of being a 'prideful' father...

The entire norther Arizona 'Rim' country is what I find is the most beautiful part of state to me... These are a few selected photos I liked showing how incredibly diverse and magnificent our state is...








Like most aspects of my life, 'balance' is a fleeting theme. Though I am trying to reach what seems 'unobtainable' I continue to walk in this direction...




Recent travels lead to more photography which is truly my passion... Art and the constant look for different 'media' for expression is fun, relaxing and takes me away from the serious concentration of my time with 'medicine.' Truly, if I live long enough, I really want to work more positively along the efforts of living my true passions in the life remaining... For anyone who views this blog, the intent of sharing myself, the vision of the photos from this glorious planet are hopefully bringing a moment of introspection, relaxation, and express myself...

3 comments:

Aiyana said...

Beautiful photos as usual. Take it from someone who learned after retirement that I should have done it sooner, and like most workaholics, I also wonder what it was all for after all.
Indulge your hobby. Make hay while the sun shines!

Red Cactus Elements said...

Aiyana...gracious are your comments. Mostly I think that there are so many extraordinary photographers that it would be a modern day miracle that 'mine' should be so fortunate to be liked by the majority...still, it is my refuge and as long as I have an 'eye' will con't to enjoy what I do. Thank you for commenting...

Pudgeduck said...

It would be nice of you to add a little something!